Saturday, April 17, 2010

#5, child-like expressions

When I asked God -
"Does darkness ever come to heaven?"

God said -
"Oh no, My Child...the "son" is forever shining!"

- Isaiah 60:19

The "Son" is forever shining! Wow...what an awesome thought. To be where there is never any darkness. Can you just imagine that? I know with our human minds it is hard to conceive that image or thought in our minds. But His Word says that, God will be our glory, His light will always be there shining on us. Heaven will be so glorious, we won't be wanting or needing for anything. As the song says, "I can only imagine!" And even then, I don't think that my mind can fully wrap itself around a thought of that magnitude. One of the things I do know, is that I want that! I want that knowledge and feeling of all that heaven has to offer. And by living for the "Son" while here in this world, I am promised that. Do you live for Him? Are you assured that you too will be in heaven one day? If you aren't, do you know that you can be assured? His Word says this in 1 John 5:13: I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may KNOW that you have eternal life. Come to the fountain and fully know Him today...He is waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment