Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Child-like Expressions #3

When I asked God ~
"How much time do you have to spend with me?"

God said ~
"For you, My Child...I have eternity !"

- John 3:16


Eternity...wow...that is an awful long time, isn't it? Just stop and think about it. How long that is. More than years, and more than a decade, even longer.....! Wow...it truly blows my mind when I think of how long that really is. And to think that He has it all prepared just for me! Amazing. What a love! What a savior! For us to even imagine that, I think is just too much. For the word says that His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways. So I really don't think we can even comprehend it, with our little small minds, being as they are. But thinking about it makes me feel such a peace inside. A peace that the word says, passes all understanding. And I think that is how it is going to be, we cannot totally understand it yet, but one day we will. And then we will all be singing "Hallelujah!" And time, I don't even think that time is going to be an issue either. We won't even think about it. We will just be glorying in the King and all He has for us there in eternity. Oh, and let's don't forget, that all of our loved ones who have went on to be with Him, we will NEVER be parted again from them. Oh, such an amazing love, that went and done such a thing for one such as I. Words alone can never express the gratitude and thankfulness I have for Him. Only by living my life for Him and serving Him can I ever feel worthy just to be in His presence. As the song says, I can only Imagine, what it will be like!!!! Oh, what a day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment