Monday, April 5, 2010

How Child-like Expressions came about

Child-like Expressions came about back in early 2000. It was almost like a dream, but I know that the Lord led me to them and each and every saying. There are over 100 child-like expressions that all ask God a question and each has a response from Him ! So many are just so very simple and that is exactly how we see God and how He will answer us, just simple child-like faith, and you can move a mountain.
By starting this blog, I am going to try and log every day a different saying and hopefully my thoughts regarding what the Lord is saying to me through it and prayerfully what He will say to you as well.
Here is the first one for today. Feel free and log your thoughts as well.

Child-like Expressions

When I asked God ~
"Will it always be so difficult to see the road ahead, you have for me?"

God said ~
"It will, My Child...until you give me the controls !"

~ James 1:5

Through this expression the Lord has shown me that I need to let Him have the controls in everything in my life. Not just the big things. But the small as well. Even something as simple as should I go somewhere or should I do such and such. I have learned to do as His Word says, and to pray without ceasing, and about everything. He wants us to come to Him with all of our problems as well as all of our needs. So when we look to the future and if we see the road ahead is looking difficult, I think that is especially when we need to check and see if we are letting Him have all the controls. Lean on His leading and not on our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment